To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in New Jersey (United States) with satellite offices in Mumbai and Pune (India), Asentech is an innovative technology company that specializes in health and life sciences advancement of digital marketing and technology enablement at an enterprise-level and individually for brands.
Asentech was established in 2007 and over time, our services portfolio has expanded to include development of large-scale enterprise applications, proprietary technology platforms, campaign orchestration, omni-channel marketing, social media research, listing, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), marketing applications and Voice Apps (e.g. xReach.io). Our focus continues to be to form trusted and high valued partnerships with individual brand teams to help deliver differentiated experiences to physicians, healthcare providers, patients and caregivers with the goal to increase engagement, sales and positive outcomes.
- At least 5-8 years of experience with a demonstrated history of working in Consumer Products or Pharmaceutical marketing and business development. They should be excellent in the local language and English.
- This experienced leader should have a proven ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple large-scale marketing projects while maintaining a dedicated focus on client needs.
- Builds cross-functional commitment with internal and external partners to support rapid marketing plan execution.
- Possesses a drive for regular process and reporting enhancements to support changing client and marketing needs.
- A plus would be having working knowledge using data and promotional operation execution to guide business decisions and successfully completing projects.
- The individual should be excellent in the local language and English.
- Accountable for the translation of the clients’ pharma strategy into clear portfolio planning activities and effective partnership strategies to deliver on clinical operations commitments.
- Accountable as key strategic Pharma expert to interface with internal and external stakeholders for continual landscaping, portfolio planning, identification of opportunities and execution of agreed plans while proactively communicating status, issues and proposed solutions.
- Manages, owns and builds relationships with key stakeholders that will drive improved operational delivery via building partnerships to deepen insights and relationships