IT Business Analyst
To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in New Jersey (United States) with satellite offices in Mumbai and Pune (India), Asentech is an innovative technology company that specializes in health and life sciences advancement of digital marketing and technology enablement at an enterprise-level and individually for brands.
Asentech was established in 2007 and over time, our services portfolio has expanded to include development of large-scale enterprise applications, proprietary technology platforms, campaign orchestration, omni-channel marketing, social media research, listing, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), marketing applications and Voice Apps (e.g. xReach.io). Our focus continues to be to form trusted and high valued partnerships with individual brand teams to help deliver differentiated experiences to physicians, healthcare providers, patients and caregivers with the goal to increase engagement, sales and positive outcomes.
- 4 to 6 years of experience
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control