Sr. Manager – Digital Marketing
To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in New Jersey (United States) with satellite offices in Mumbai and Pune (India), Asentech is an innovative technology company that specializes in health and life sciences advancement of digital marketing and technology enablement at an enterprise-level and individually for brands.
Asentech was established in 2007 and over time, our services portfolio has expanded to include development of large-scale enterprise applications, proprietary technology platforms, campaign orchestration, omni-channel marketing, social media research, listing, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), marketing applications and Voice Apps (e.g. xReach.io). Our focus continues to be to form trusted and high valued partnerships with individual brand teams to help deliver differentiated experiences to physicians, healthcare providers, patients and caregivers with the goal to increase engagement, sales and positive outcomes.
The customer journey from awareness to conversion is experiencing unprecedented change. Winning in this environment requires continuous development of new capabilities in Customer Marketing, Omnichannel Marketing, eCommerce/Omni-Commerce, Digital Technology and Digital Media. As the Senior Manager of Omnichannel you’ll lead division-specific commercial objectives, strategies and KPIs to win in the marketplace, cascading from brands’ business objectives flowing through the local affiliates. Examples of these strategies include; digitalizing marketing content, “always on” digital content development, webinar, SMO and digital consent acceleration. The candidate will be viewed a business leader, Omnichannel / Digital Marketing expert, responsible for building, executing and optimizing investment strategy for the affiliates that support the strategic priorities of key global brands. This role collaborates across multiple stakeholders across senior, global key brand, affiliate, and Centers of Excellence (COE) management teams. Fluidity throughout the cross functional team is critical for success in this role.
- Champion ‘Sales First’ mindset and develop plans to drive demand and conversion in the Omnichannel space
- Lead Omnichannel planning for global key brand and affiliate to develop clear strategies; identifying and recommending Omnichannel / Digital Marketing priorities; setting KPIs and monitoring for success
- Develop/support therapeutic-level Omnichannel / Digital Marketing strategies and programs to drive overall growth and garner disproportionate share; lead Omnichannel / Digital Marketing among peers in like-market
- Lead eContent utilization and Omnichannel / Digital Marketing Promotional Campaign Strategies including:
- Create strategy for global key brands
- Create strategy for affiliates
- Optimize pre-existing global key brand assets; optimize pre-existing affiliates assets; optimize CoE assets
- Holistic plans across entire customer path to prescribe for key brands within the company and local affiliates and activate with their priority customers.
- Ensure alignment in media planning (Havas) and customer journey through clear communication with Brand, CoE, and Agency, etc..
- Prepare analysis and reporting for budgeting, strategy and measurement for global key brands and customers.
- Be the expert on the EU digital marketing ecosystems for the affiliates, best practices across channels, and develop overall OMNI Learning and Education Plans.
- Lead and Develop reports and ensure timeliness
Skill Requirements and Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 6 or more years of experience in Sales or Marketing with a concentration in Omnichannel / Digital Marketing Promotional Campaign, eCommerce and Customer strategy
- At least 2 years of experience managing people
- Able and willing to travel 30-40% of the time for team and affiliate meetings
- Deep understanding and at least 10 years+ of focus Omnichannel / Digital Marketing Promotional Campaign and go-to-market strategies, corporate priorities, customer strategy, strengths, weaknesses and marketing assets
- Ability to influence within and across affiliates, experience partnering with cross-functional teams and or agency partners
- Experience leading marketing and customer communication projects including digital and media strategies
- Experience developing strategic plans, such as communication campaigns or commercialization strategies
- Experience leveraging formal data and trends (i.e. prescription data) to generate insights to understand consumer behavior
- Experience in life science industry (pharma) is preferred
- The individual should be excellent in English and Italian (the local language)