To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to email@example.com
Headquartered in New Jersey (United States) with satellite offices in Mumbai and Pune (India), Asentech is an innovative technology company that specializes in health and life sciences advancement of digital marketing and technology enablement at an enterprise-level and individually for brands.
Asentech was established in 2007 and over time, our services portfolio has expanded to include development of large-scale enterprise applications, proprietary technology platforms, campaign orchestration, omni-channel marketing, social media research, listing, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), marketing applications and Voice Apps (e.g. xReach.io). Our focus continues to be to form trusted and high valued partnerships with individual brand teams to help deliver differentiated experiences to physicians, healthcare providers, patients and caregivers with the goal to increase engagement, sales and positive outcomes.
- 3-6 years of experience building complex, high-traffic websites with WordPress and custom PHP.
- Expertise in creating and implementing custom themes, plugins and Gutenberg blocks
- Experienced in connecting WordPress to third-party services using RESTful APIs and plugins.
- Very good understanding of code versioning tools – Git and ticketing tools – JIRA
- Should be able to independently delivery assigned modules with very little handholding needed.
- 3 to 8 years of experience
Additional Skills for Lead Role
- 9 to 12 Years of experience with team handling experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Flexibility, energetic, and ability to work well with others in a cross-functional environment.
- Should be able to learn and upskill on new technologies.
- Being a team player that can deliver in a high-pressure and high demanding environment.
- Experience with a US client is desirable