To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in New Jersey (United States) with satellite offices in Mumbai and Pune (India), Asentech is an innovative technology company that specializes in health and life sciences advancement of digital marketing and technology enablement at an enterprise-level and individually for brands.
Asentech was established in 2007 and over time, our services portfolio has expanded to include development of large-scale enterprise applications, proprietary technology platforms, campaign orchestration, omni-channel marketing, social media research, listing, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), marketing applications and Voice Apps (e.g. xReach.io). Our focus continues to be to form trusted and high valued partnerships with individual brand teams to help deliver differentiated experiences to physicians, healthcare providers, patients and caregivers with the goal to increase engagement, sales and positive outcomes.
- 12 to 15 years of experience
- Should be capable of leading a team of 20 QA team members.
- Must have an expertise on Selenium and other Automation Testing Tools.
- Must be able to coach the team to deliver the products / projects that aligns with the client requirements fully.
- Should be a critical thinker
- Must have had the experience of participating and contributing during the requirement analysis and documentation process.
- Experience in Leading & managing testing domain with experience in Spearheading a testing team of 20+ members involved in delivery of concurrent releases for various projects.
- Responsible for the overall Test Management and Test Delivery of multiple modules in Healthcare Products
- Working closely with Project Managers & Delivery Managers.
- Involved in Budgeting, Resource planning, tracking schedules throughout the project and delivering high quality products on time and within budget.
- Involved in Performance Management, Mentoring & Coaching team members
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Monitoring Delivery Performance through independent audits, assessments, and reviews
- Should have prior knowledge and experience in testing Mobile Devices, Web Site.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Asentech is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential. To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to email@example.com