UI UX Designer
To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to email@example.com
Headquartered in New Jersey (United States) with satellite offices in Mumbai and Pune (India), Asentech is an innovative technology company that specializes in health and life sciences advancement of digital marketing and technology enablement at an enterprise-level and individually for brands.
Asentech was established in 2007 and over time, our services portfolio has expanded to include development of large-scale enterprise applications, proprietary technology platforms, campaign orchestration, omni-channel marketing, social media research, listing, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), marketing applications and Voice Apps (e.g. xReach.io). Our focus continues to be to form trusted and high valued partnerships with individual brand teams to help deliver differentiated experiences to physicians, healthcare providers, patients and caregivers with the goal to increase engagement, sales and positive outcomes.
- Create visually compelling designs, graphic solutions and execute cross-channel visual assets (print + digital) as well as healthcare (pharmaceutical and device) marketing materials including but not limited to:
- Landing pages
- Display and digital banners & ads
- Marketing emails,
- PowerPoint presentations,
- Social media,
- Animated gifs,
- Icons and illustrations,
- Marketing collaterals etc.
- Able to build and manage brand guidelines and visual systems that support brand consistency across the entire customer journey.
- Create effective UX strategies, engaging visuals and UI for websites including mobile(responsive) audiences. Ability to do User Research, Competitive Analysis, Testing, and Iteration.
- Come up with creative concepts that are in line with a client’s requirements.
- Ability to multi-task in a face-paced environment without compromising design integrity.
- An independent and creative thinker who is adaptive to the new tools/technologies and adds value to the team.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD.
- Fluent in Prototyping tools, Sketch, Figma etc.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of HTML/Bootstrap/ etc.
- Fluent in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, OneDrive)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Asentech is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential. To apply for this job, send your details, CV, and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org